Monday, October 28, 2013

Interested in Hosting a Dove Chocolates Party? Interested in becoming a Dove Chocolates Consultant?



I'd love to be your Dove Chocolates Consultant, better know as an Independent Chocolatier.
I'm living the sweet life with Dove, and you can be, too!




Interested in getting some of our delicious Dove Dark Chocolates for free?  Or is our White Chocolate Mint Martini Mix more to your liking?  Either way- host with me and you can enjoy them for free!  I'll come set up my Dove Chocolate Discoveries Trunk Show for you and your friends to sip, nibble, savor and enjoy.



Would you like to know more about how you can start working for yourself, and loving the sweet life, too?  Then give me a call, or text, or leave me a message right here, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment